Fleximecan offers to its customers modular cylinders and battery configurations that are charged with the CO2 extinguishing agent, comprising the following list of components (and which can also be purchased individually
- Safety valves for cylinders with solenoid firing (activation from a fire control unit), by manual or pneumatic device.
- Retention valves to keep the firing line of the slave cylinders pressurized and to direct the discharge flow, in a battery configuration, appropriately into the manifold, respectively.
- Diffusers for local or radial application.
- Flexible ducts for discharge and activation in battery.
- Discharge manifolds.
- Weighing systems.
- Cylinders from 26 to 80 liters and other components such as the pneumatic trip line’s decompression device, the pass contactor, the odorizer, the cylinder fixation service for batteries, metal structures for the weighing of cylinders, etc…